der Pre-Patch ist auf dem PTR zum öffentlichen Testen verfügbar.
In Wenigen Wochen kommt die 6te Erweiterung zu WoW auf die Live Server, und wie wir alle wissen gibt es immer kurz vorher also ca. 4-6 Wochen davor einen Pre-Patch der schon so einige Änderungen mit sich bringt aber auch die nächste Erweiterung einläutet, in diesem Falle eben Legion.
Die Letzte Nacht wurde von Blizzard der Patch 7.0.3 also der Pre-Patch auf den PTR dem Öffentlichen Testserver gespielt, dass bedeutet dass auch die die Keinen Beta Zugang bekommen haben schon jetzt einige Änderungen testen dürfen. Dort sind zwar noch nicht alle Änderungen aktiv, das Pre-Event sowie der Dämonenjäger fehlen noch aber dafür sind die Systemänderungen aktiv sowie der Gnomen Jäger und der Kleiderschrank sind dabei und auch paar andere Sachen.
Wir haben euch auch noch nachfolgend die Patch Notes beigefügt und wünschen euch Viel Spaß beim Testen auf dem PTR.
WORLD OF WARCRAFT: LEGION PRE-EXPANSION PATCH 7.0.3, PTR
Updated: June 14, 2016.
NEW TRANSMOGRIFICATION COLLECTIONS SYSTEM: APPEARANCES
- New Collection tab: Appearances
- Unlock new appearances by collecting Soulbound weapons and armor your character can equip.
- Unlocked appearances are account-wide and usable for transmogrification by other characters that can equip the item.
- When first logging into a character after Patch 7.0, the appearances of appropriate items in your bags, bank, and Void Storage are learned automatically. Additional appearances will be unlocked based on previously-completed quests.
- Transmogrifiers located in most major cities have been improved with additional features.
- Got a look that you like? Save the entire transmogrification set as an outfit. Create and swap between outfits at the Transmogrifier.
- Additionally, transmogrifications can now be associated with your current specialization. Your outfit automatically changes when switching specializations if you so desire.
- Added a new option to hide shoulders.
- The option to hide helmets, cloaks, and shoulders has been moved into the transmogrification system.
REVAMPED PVP PROGRESSION AND HONOR SYSTEM
- The PvP Reward System will now provide appropriate items for players level 100 and below.
- Honor Points and Conquest Points have been removed as a currency.
- Items that were purchased using Honor or Conquest are now available for purchase with Marks of Honor that can be earned from Battlegrounds, Arenas, and Skirmishes.
- Learn more about upcoming PvP changes in our Legion PvP Preview.
EQUALIZED PVP GEAR
- Gear has been normalized in PvP combat. Characters entering a Skirmish Arena, Battleground, Rated Arena, Rated Battleground, or Ashran now receive an aura called Principles of War.
- Principles of War removes all stats gained from gear (Strength, Stamina, Haste, etc.), disables gear related bonuses (like trinket effects and set bonuses), and gives the character stats based on their specializations, and increases based on overall item level. The goal is to provide a much more finely tuned and balanced PvP experience.
- The pennant attached to the back of characters now changes its appearance based on the player’s best rating in the Arena bracket.
- Characters below level 110 winning a Battleground are now awarded Crates of Battlefield Goods. The crate contains a piece of armor appropriate for the character’s level and specialization with a chance for the crate to contain additional rewards such as weapons or relics.
RAIDS AND DUNGEONS
- Ruins of Ahn’Qiraj now resets daily instead of every 3 days.
ITEMS AND ITEMIZATION
- In an effort to reduce the amount of gear swapping between specializations, the following changes have been made.
- Legion cloaks, rings, and items worn on the neck are no longer tied to a specific primary stat, and will remain relevant between specializations.
- Spirit and Bonus Armor have been removed.
- Multistrike has been removed. Items that had multistrike have had it replaced with another secondary stat.
- Trinkets obtained from Raids, PvP, and world drops in Warlords were overtuned and have been brought back to intended power levels.
- Set bonuses for item sets from expansions prior to Warlords of Draenor have been deactivated, though the text describing their former function still remains.
SPECIALIZATION SYSTEM CHANGES
- Characters can now change between any of their specializations at most any time for a progressive gold cost. Action bar configurations are saved for each specialization. As a result, Dual Specialization has been removed.
- Characters can queue up as any role that is available to their class and will automatically switch to the suitable specialization when entering the Dungeon, Raid, Battleground, or Arena without any gold cost. For example, a paladin might be questing as Retribution but queue up in Dungeon Finder as a Tank. When the paladin enters the dungeon, they will automatically switch to Protection.
UPDATES TO COMBAT VISUALS AND AUDIO
- Updated and improved on the animations, visual effects, and audio on core combat interactions like auto-attacks as well as many melee class abilities.
TALENT SYSTEM CHANGES
- Players may now change talents freely when in any rested XP area. The Inscription profession can craft consumable items that allow for this to be done in the field. In addition, after queuing into an instanced dungeon, raid, or PvP content, players have a grace period during which they may change talents freely.
GLYPH SYSTEM CHANGES
- The Glyph panel has been removed from the game. Some minor glyphs that had a cosmetic effect that does not apply to a specific spell have been converted into cosmetic items that provide the same effects as before.
- Some minor glyphs that made cosmetic alterations to a specific spell have been added to the spell itself in the spellbook.
DRAENOR PERKS REMOVED
- Draenor Perks have been removed from the game.
- Hunters and Shaman can now equip Mail armor from level 1 (down from level 40).
- Warriors and Paladins can now equip Plate armor from level 1 (down from level 40).
- New Mail and Plate reward options have been added to low level quests.
- Every Man for Himself now removes all Stun effects and shares a 30-second cooldown with other items or abilities that have a similar effect.
- The Human Spirit has been redesigned. Human characters now gain 1% more of all secondary stats (Haste, Critical Strike, Mastery, and Versatility) from all sources
All classes and specializations have undergone changes to abilities and mechanics. Check out our class preview logs for a better understanding on the thought process behind these changes.
- A number of items with novel effects have been converted for inclusion in the Toy Box.
- Orb of Deception now lets the character retain features like armor that’s worn when transforming.
- New toy: Soft Foam Sword, sold by Jepetto Joybuzz. The toy mortally wounds (but does not kill) an enemy of trivial difficulty.
- Major glyphs, along with many minor glyphs, have been converted or removed from the game.
- Scribes can now craft Vantus Runes, a consumable item that allows a player to perform more effectively against one particular raid boss each week.
- Character nameplates have been reworked and have been upgraded to show class resources. Players may select a larger version of these nameplates from within the Interface Options menu.
- Enemy nameplates now provide additional information on status effects.
- Added class resource bars that display directly underneath your character.
- The character sheet has been trimmed down, though fully verbose stats are still available via the API.
- Interface options have changed and been further streamlined.
- Tab targeting logic has been reworked, and should now behave in a more consistent and predictable manner.
- A buff icon has been added to make it easier to tell when a character has XP gain disabled.
- The maximum amount of gold that can be held at once has been increased to 9,999,999 gold. Guild bank maximum has also been increased to 9,999,999 gold.
- Maximum number of characters on a realm has increased to 12.
- Maximum draw distance has been extended greatly for Legion content.
- 5 additional levels of graphics presets have been added with 3 above the previous ‘Ultra’ setting.
- More advanced rendering techniques for fog have been added.
- Modern techniques for rendering color and other post-effects have been added.